49blox – Published to the Android market. Let us know what you think.
Gameplay video updated – enjoy.
This is the final free version, ready for the Android market. Stay tuned and we will let you know once it’s published.
Gameplay video – enjoy.
Ahh, finally back on track – had to rename our game due to a potential trademark
Now feature complete:
- Added options screen
- 3 game speed options
- Infinite game shifts blox similar to normal game
- Added more credits
Overhauled the animations, now managed by the excellent tweening library Universal Tween Engine. PopBlox coming along nicely.
Still lots to do:
- About screen (about game, licenses, credits)
- High scores screen
- Options screen
- AdMob integration (but first have to publish to app market)
Trying hard to keep up with all the changes
Here are some more PopBlox screen shots (in low vision mode):
Our feature game PopBlox is coming along nicely…..here are some screen shots (running on Ubuntu Linux!):
Since this is our first website, we’re trying new things – please bare with us or better yet leave us a comment and tell us what you think.
- Level/Time limit mode
- Infinite mode – no time limit, just pure fun
- Nice background music by Dan-O (thank you Dan-O, your music rocks!)
- Any screen size supported (dynamically scaled game)
- Fluid animations
- Mode for low vision
- Works on Android 2.0+
- Free (Ad supported)
- Multi-touch popping – fun!
- Future: different type blox, publish on Facebook, OpenFeint
Welcome to the 33elements website.
Here we will endeavour to keep you up-to-date with news, events, games, development and anything else that pops into our heads.
Please feel free to browse around and make suggestions – we are open minded and happy to assist in any way possible.